Monday, April 9, 2012

Gainesville Home Services

News flash! I used to paint houses for a living, and I just set up a website for my brother (and maybe me!) which is located at http://www.gainesville-handyman.com.

Now, lets see if it will show up on Google's search results!

Here's the link - Gainesville Painters And Handyman Service

Gainesville is really not such a bad town. It has many good points and a few not-so-good points. When I moved here in 1976 I thought I'd died and gone to heaven! I absolutely loved it!

Over the years, the complexion of this town has changed quite a bit. I actually moved away for ten years and just moved back last year. It was fun connecting with old friends and meeting new ones.

Plus, as a big Gator fan, it's a blast going to the home football games.

Since my brother and I have lived here for so many years, it was always kind of easy for us to get painting work. In fact, most all the work we've ever gotten was from referrals. And believe me, those are always the best kind of leads to get!

We never really tried to advertise our services much, so it was kind of a big deal to even put up a website. I did it mostly as an experiment to see what happened. Actually, I don't really do much painting work at all. Most of my time is spent working on the computer.

But when you're still the best painter in town, well... it's hard to hang up your paint brushes for good. I wouldn't mind getting out and doing some of the work myself. Call me crazy, but I actually kind of enjoy painting. Maybe because it's so familiar. Maybe because I need to get out and do some good old fashioned work every now and then. Maybe because I like how it feels when you paint a bedroom and it changes the energy so much. Whatever the reason, I still do paint on occasion.

Anyway, if you have a need for any painting work in Gainesville, Florida, then you should definitely click on the link above and check out our website and call us up.

1 comment:

  1. This article is very informative. I got a lot of information about home services. But if you want to know more. You can also visit this site http://www.facebook.com/sleepys

    ReplyDelete